View Single Post

Old 06-23-2008

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

"Oh, me? Well..." Jenna said, quickly thinking up a plausible job herself.
"I do administrative work, yah know, like a secretary I guess." Jenna said.
"Kinda boring compared to your work I know, but you have to earn those credits somehow." she joked, smiling and taking another sip of beer.
Tom however seemed truly interested, and so Jenna continued to spin her fake life, which was just one of several she had memorized.

After about 10 minutes or so of back and forth talk, Jenna felt that she had made a fairly nice impression on Tom, thus she began to plan her endgame, grabbing the credits and disappearing.

"Say, how about we order up another round, huh?" Jenna asked, as she waved a waitress over. Placing their order, she smiled again.
"Ok, time to move to the endgame..." Vaessen thought, sliding in closer to Tom, not knowing who she was actually dealing with...

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif