View Single Post

Old 07-23-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you
Default Re: Little place called the universe

Resistance Force Report

200 new members have joined the Resistance in the last week. Most units have been created and given weapons. They have already began scirmishing with the Empires troops with success. The resistance grows everyday and piece by piece the revolution grows.

Speech

The resistance leader made the first public speech to over 50,000 citizens and troops -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elive Presley(Resistance Leader)
Today marks are 3 year since our revolution has started and we have become more powerful than ever! Join me simple citizens...JOIN ME let our cries be heard let us shake the very foundation of the universe. Let our cries of pain be released in a spiril of fury to which no one could withstand. Let me leade you to a world of freedom. I will insure our rise to power an the extermination of the Empire. Let no man make war upon us again for no man could challenge our unyielding fury. Many have already joined our cause and as crazy as it may sound these our the signs of our time. It is time to unite under one banner and under one throne. Where I will watch over you making sure to create a perfect union. From now on let no man ever make war upon another and let no faction ever threaten you again. UNITE UNDER ME AND LET GOD HIMSELF FEEL THE ROAR OF OUR PEOPLE! BE FREE AND SHAKE THE EARTH CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!!

Zachery Taylor

It's 5:20 AM and the Empire's soldiers have been pushed out of this area. Ardo was hit today in the leg and I think I felt it too. We were really close...but alas I must move. Zachery closed his diary/will he was writing and picked up his bolt action rifle. The Empire's troops in the area had been over run by 400 resistance soldiers and soon the world would fall. Zachery began walking threw the dence swampland with the other troops in a long sread line of platoons. The men were all headed for the largest city on the planet still in the Empires control. About 3000 resistance fighters were closing in from all sides and about 2000 Empire troops defended the city. But the resistance force was growing as they passed every town. Zachery made one last prayer before closing his mask and breathed deep. The march would be about 3 hours long before they reached the city but with every step he felt stronger.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan