Thread: help me out BF
View Single Post

Old 11-14-2008

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

I dont want to sound like im making excuses, but it's difficult to accept him for who he is because who he is is a shit disturbing, clinically immature person.

It's not about the clothes or the xbox. I usually don't care if he plays it, but he's been told over and over again to respect my things. You're a little brother, so maybe you can answer. Why steal the older brother's clothes? What does that accomplish? He's been told many times not to wear my clothes. I don't care that he's actually wearing the sweater, it's the fact that he knows everyone doesn't want him to, and he still does it. It's the principle of the thing, i really couldn't care less about the sweater itself.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace