View Single Post

Old 02-06-2009

Malaysia cheeseman
BF Member
 cheeseman has a spectacular aura aboutcheeseman has a spectacular aura aboutcheeseman has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Dawn of War 2 Not the Holy Grail REVIEW

Quote:
I'm mostly putting the negative things there.
I'd agree on one thing, its like we are playing 2 different games.
You said you've just downloaded it, so I'm assuming you haven't played enough games to see that if not all, most of my comments are true, especially about the visibility issues and I know I'm not the only one with such problems, many people have complained about the visibility issues!

Other than that micro and just moving units is not same, I'm talking about micro, like when doing a dragoon dance in SC, or mutalisk control or speedlots vs hydralisks or zerglings surround kind of micro.

About the balance, you clearly lack the minutes playing to have really spotted imbalance, so I'm just going to take this as rushed comment by you.

Whats your username btw? I play with Tokkioo
I do agree that it's 2 different games but the problem is,DoW2 is just too shallow.

There isnt much things to do with it.Too little units.Tiering is too easy and too fast.

Still,the new patch has come out and it fixed some of the fundamental problems.Looks good to me so far.

Tried a game just not,feels much better now.

cheeseman has 204 Posts

TEAMCOURABLE KHADARIN CRYSTALS AND PSI BLADES SHOULD BE REMOVED TOO! THEY SHOULD BE BLUE,JUST LIKE THOSE IN STARCRAFT 1.

Add this to your signature if you agree.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to cheeseman