View Single Post

Old 01-12-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
Isn't a DK "too undeadish / Lich Kingish" in nature? Quite honestly PoTM is far less of a stretch than DKs on both sides of the fence, if you ask me. Not to mention the intrinsic druid / priestess involvement with the Emerald Dream, which you seem to have somehow attached to the Trolls, who have no involvement that I can think of with the Emerald Dream whatsoever. ?
You mean Death Knights that played a major part in Warcraft Lore since, Warcraft 2? And its expansions? And every other subsequent thing labelled "warcraft" since? Versus a single 'hehehe i have bewbs and ride a tiger' character that presented itself in the Warcraft 3 campaign? Every Alliance race (minus spaceberries and maybe gnomes) can be associated with Death Knights. Orcs, the Forsaken and Blood elves can also be associated with Death knights. That leaves three, four at most questionable races.

Priest(ess) of the Moon... Hm... Yes, I can see Gnome Priest(esse)s of The Moon running around, purging darkness from the land of Azeroth!! Come on dude, I know you love to play Devil's Advocat, but get real.

I said Shadow Hunter simply because considering how the next expansion is going to be focusing on the "Emerald Nightmare" and the boogiemen running around in the druidic plain, maybe, just maybe, we could use a class that's built to fight it?

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif