Thread: The Warlock
View Single Post

Old 12-16-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
Affliction is fucking terrible, IMO. I don't doubt I'm the worst player evar and I'm a horrible person for saying so, but honestly. It's bad. If you can't keep up the Shadow Embrace debuff your damage plummets, your damage on trash is trash, and if your melee pet dies from AoE beatings your damage goes to hell. You've got no outs in terms of delaying or mitigation unless you want to break out the ridiculously risky Fearing.

There exists no small possibility that I'm just bad at it, but I can't find a way to get around the fact that on occasion you can't avoid movement / running when you should be refreshing some godawful debuff or another. If they fall off, it's a process to recovery.

Thankfully I've gotten up to 21.5% crit again so I can safely go back to Destruction and enjoy the giant crits, the ridiculous controls, and the superior burst.
So would you recommend me re-specing to Destruction?

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora