View Single Post

Old 02-17-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!
Default Re: In this thread I apologize to Dave the Rave.

Hell, this place can ban me. I don't care. Makes BF all the more boring.

Ban me? If you're clicking finger is a little itchy please do go click that red button which says ban. But know that I didn't do anything which violated. Or if I did, I apologized for it. I actually apologize unlike some assholes around here who say whatever that want and get away with it.

KP you want to go to every one of my posts simply to mock me? Go ahead and do it. Yea, I'm sure the torment of only ONE person in BF is OK--but make it at least two people who are tormented and there is a whole fucking investigation and a ban which is then given as a punishment.

Oh, and if you still want to make fun of me then go fuck yourself

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave