View Single Post

Old 05-20-2019

United States Gonissa
Nerdy.
 Gonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightened
Default Re: Attraction - Subjective or Re-Framing?

I like how more or less pleasant a potentially controversial subject is being presented here. 'S nice.

I don't know if guys do this, but as a girl sometimes I appreciate male looks as though they are art. Like, Chris Hemsworth, for example, I recognize that he is well-built and has nice hair, and his eyes are striking by being so bright blue. Doesn't really do it for me. Personally, I like guys with open, honest eyes (narrow, "sexy" eyes are a turn off) and with long hair. Something like John Romero or Erez Eisen in the hair department, or Michael B. Jordan in the eye department.

I feel kinda bad for guys in dating. In my experience, men seem particularly sensitive to rejection, in a way that we women are not. Honestly, guys, y'all have a lot of opportunity in the sense that women really want relationships, and thus if one girl isn't into you, there's no real reason to assume that girl's opinion is all women's opinion. I know women have been mean to you guys in the past, and much of it comes from the fact men and women legitimately don't understand one another, and by the time they get old enough to have some idea, cynicism has taken hold. But don't be like that, y'all. Women sometimes reject men for the dumbest possible reasons, so unless you have some personal problem you need to deal with, you don't have to take it to heart.

Gonissa has 187 Posts

pm.gif